The NSW Federation of Housing Associations’ Neighbourhood and Estates Knowledge Hub is a practical resource designed for community housing providers working in neighbourhood and estates.
The hub aims to both share good practice and showcase the work of the industry.
Since there is no “one size fits all” approach to this type of work the Hub focuses on general principles as well as links to useful resources and case studies.
The Hub includes the following parts each with their own good practice guide:
- People and place management.
- Community engagement.
- Community development.
- Monitoring and evaluation.
The Federation's Building Communities Seminar 14th May 2014
Presentations from the day are available below:
- Community activities of English housing associations, drivers and learning points for Australian CHPs
- Engaging social housing communities - tools and techniques
- How SGCH are creating positive changes through the Riverwood North regeneration scheme and how this change will be measured
- Hume as a community anchor – promoting a village approach to community living through neighbourhood planning and engaged and valued customers
- National Regulation and community development and engagement – examples of different approaches to meet Performance Outcome 3 of the Regulatory Code
- Practical examples of creating community physical design, people engagement and organisational partnerships
- Working in Estates and Neighbourhood Lilley 2014