This part of the Hub includes a good practice guide on people and place management. This guide focuses on tenancy and asset management and place making. It includes the following sections:
- Defining the geographical boundaries of a neighbourhood or estate.
- Profiling a neighbourhood or estate.
- Developing a neighbourhood or estate action plan.
- Approaches to partnership working with local stakeholders.
- Different types of people based interventions.
- Different types of placed based interventions.
- Evaluating the benefits and costs of people and place based interventions.
- Planning an exit strategy.