Did you know that CHIA NSW and CTSH offers many on demand training and professional development opportunities?
The following are just a few of the professional development opportunities we can run subject to minimum numbers, at either your offices or a central location:
- Scoping training (in Association with Housing NSW)
- Introduction to asset management for non-asset managers
- Advanced Property Development Program
- Development for Directors
- Best practice in tenant engagement workshops
- Essential knowledge for tenant board members
- Vicarious trauma presented by Dr. Kati Jacobs
- Managing critical incidents in the workplace or sector
- Domestic Violence training
- Sustainable tenancies training
We can provide training for middle managers that include management practice, staff supervision and leadership principles. Management training can also be customised to meet your specific requirements
We also provide induction training for new board members. This training covers the roles and responsibilities of board members and assists board members to understand some of the key issues for a director of a community housing provider.
See Events for current workshops
For further information contact Head of Learning and Development at email@example.com