Developed by the industry for the industry
- The Federation offers a high quality, professional and independent tenant satisfaction survey and benchmarking service
- We are a trusted and respected organisation. We know your industry and we understand your needs
- The survey is based on extensive work with the industry, including tenants. It uses international best practice plus meets all the National Regulatory System for Community Housing (NRSCH) requirements
- Our tenant satisfaction benchmarking service is the largest and most comprehensive of its kind in Australia, currently servicing 27 Community Housing Providers (CHPs) and growing
Meeting your needs:
- Flexible service. Choose from a core of over 100 questions developed from industry consultation or add your own to meet your individual strategic and operational needs
- Cost & time effective. The service can be tailored to meet most budgets. The Federation’s service will save your organisation valuable time – no more running your own survey in-house. Plus the Federation will help you through all stages of the process including follow up work or additional analysis
Better response rates:
We have achieved response rates up to 71% (including 60% for a NSW Tier 1 CHP) and we have increased the industry average response rate to 35% by using these three features:
- Multiple ways for your tenants to complete their survey; including paper, web, smartphone and tablet
- SMS reminders
- Community languages
The Federation will provide a comprehensive, detailed and independent report that will highlight any findings that are statistically significant. We also supply full data tables that can analyse each question by multiple variables such as by area and by program.
By utilising the Federation’s tenant survey service you will be provided with interactive and detailed benchmarking reports which allow you to see how your results compare to your peers and the NRSCH standards.
For more information on the Federation’s tenant survey and benchmarking service contact Leoni Lynch on (02) 9281 7144 or email email@example.com