CHIA NSW does not directly provide housing for people so if you are looking for advice about housing or are homeless please contact the following organisations:

If you are homeless contact link2home on 1800 152152 – the link2home phone service is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week – Link2Home

If you want housing assistance, including making an application for social housing, then please go to the ‘apply for housing assistance’ page on the FACS Housing Pathways Website.

If you want to apply for affordable housing you will need to directly contact a community housing provider who can then let you know if they have any vacancies. The list of registered community housing providers in NSW can be found here.