11 July 2023 | ENROL NOW
10 October 2023 | ENROL NOW
1 day from 9.30am – 3.30pm
$250 plus GST
Online via Zoom
Group bookings available by enquiryEnquire
ABOUT THE COURSE
As a Community Housing Provider, you are working everyday with people who have experienced trauma. This session gives you the opportunity to understand trauma and complexities, examine what impact trauma has on your work, and offers you some tools and strategies to improve and validate your current practice.
- Understand the principles of Trauma Informed Practice.
- Identify the impact of trauma on behaviour.
- Implement trauma informed practice in your workplace.
- Understand vicarious trauma and self-care.
- Defining trauma.
- How trauma affects the brain.
- Impact of trauma.
- Trauma Informed Practice.
- Work in a trauma informed way.
- Vicarious trauma and self-care.
Who Should Attend
- Frontline workers
The course is delivered via online Zoom workshops.
Participants will receive an infographic for their workplace outlining practical information and processes related to Trauma Informed Practice.