As a Community Housing Provider, you are working everyday with people who have experienced trauma. This session gives you the opportunity to understand trauma and complexities, examine what impact trauma has on your work, and offers you some tools and strategies to improve and validate your current practice.
9.30am – 3.30pm
Online via Zoom
$275 Incl. GST
4 April 2024
Group bookings by enquiry
- Understand the principles of Trauma Informed Practice.
- Identify the impact of trauma on behaviour.
- Implement trauma informed practice in your workplace.
- Understand vicarious trauma and self-care.
- Defining trauma.
- How trauma affects the brain.
- Impact of trauma.
- Trauma Informed Practice.
- Work in a trauma informed way.
- Vicarious trauma and self-care.
- Frontline workers
The course is delivered via online Zoom workshops.
Participants will receive an infographic for their workplace outlining practical information and processes related to Trauma Informed Practice.
Need to chat?
If you are unsure which Professional Development course would suit you best, contact our CHIA NSW Learning & Development team by calling on (02) 9690 2447 or sending us an email with your enquiry.