A Full Member must be a Community Housing Provider that provides Community Housing in NSW to a material extent and:
(i) which is a registered community housing provider under the NRSCH; or
(ii) whose core activity is the direct provision of Community Housing.
Benefits of full membership:
• Policy development, research and advocacy
• Regular e-bulletins and e-newsletter
• Nomination and voting rights for the Board
• Discounts on professional development training, tenant satisfaction surveys, conferences and more
• Exclusive access to regular members’ meetings
• Exclusive access to Networks and the Networking Exchange events included in your membership fee
• Exclusive access to working groups which shape the industry’s approach to key issues
• Free access to support, information and advice through the Housing Management Hotline, website and direct contact with expert staff
• Membership with CHIA National.