A Full Member must be a (non profit) Community Housing Provider that provides Community Housing in NSW to a material extent and:
(i) which is a registered community housing provider under the National Regulatory System for Community Housing; or
(ii) whose core activity is the direct provision of Community Housing.
Benefits of full membership:
• Free access to support, information and advice, and direct contact with expert staff
• Exclusive access to working groups which shape the industry’s approach to key issues
• Exclusive access to Networks and Networking Exchange events included in your membership fee
• Exclusive access to regular members’ meetings
• Access to and consultation on policy development, research and advocacy
• Discounts on professional development training, tenant satisfaction surveys, conferences and more
• Nomination and voting rights for the Board
• Membership with CHIA National
• Member Bulletin e-newsletter.