TBA | ENROL NOW
15 Nov 2023 | ENROL NOW
9.30am – 3.30pm
Online via Zoom
Group bookings available by enquiryEnquire
ABOUT THE COURSE
Managing challenging behaviour is a significant issue for Community Housing Providers in sustaining tenancies and maintaining good neighbour policies. This session will explore good practice for managing challenging behaviour, investigate resources available through the toolkit and, reflect on and explore how you manage difficult situations.
- Identifying challenging behaviour and the different levels of this behaviour.
- Managing challenging behaviour through use of early intervention techniques of communication, negotiation and mediation.
- Implementing a good practice approach across your organisation.
- Meeting legal, regulatory and ethical requirements.
- Identifying self-strategies to manage people with challenging behaviour.
- Identifying support services available within the local community.
- Defining challenging behaviour.
- Outlining the legal framework for managing anti-social behaviour.
- Exploring good practice approaches through case studies.
- Examining and reflecting on your self-awareness in managing tenants with challenging behaviour.
- Exploring the resources available through the toolkit and what will be relevant for your workplace.
Who Should Attend
- Frontline workers
- Housing specialists
- Team leaders
The course is delivered online via Zoom during a workshop style session from 9:30am to 3:30pm. Participants will also be able to access the Approaches to Managing Anti-social Behaviour Toolkit.